Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PRC - Here we come!

It is with some hesitation that I write this post...while Mike keeps reassuring me that it's definitely a "go" this time, I can't help but have a bit of doubt/denial keeping me from embracing our new move date. Our airline tickets are purchased and we will be leaving our Arizona home on Friday, May 15th. We are feeling blessed that the condo we chose in October is still available for us and they are getting it ready for us to move in! That's all for now - there will be more to come!

2 comments:

Andra said...

Wow! I'm so glad the condo is still available! That IS such a blessing! You will be greatly missed Geneal! Love you guys!

Brandy said...

That is so awesome!! We are moving too, but back to NM...they sending us home until our "Big" move (hopefully in Nov)...Have a safe trip.