Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How to cool off...Dalian style (by Michael)

Summer is here and temperatures are starting to rise.  I think this Friday the local weather team has predicted a high of 87F!  After living most of my life in Arizona I thought I had all the tips down for keeping cool in the summer, but while here in Dalian I have learned a new way to beat the heat.

You don't need any fancy devices or gadgets, just lift up your shirt.  I have included a few examples as a quick training guide:


You find yourself on a job site and getting too hot...just hike up your shirt (check out the name of that place).

You are working a wedding photo shoot and you get too hot..just hike up your shirt.

After a long day you decide to go out for a few drinks with the fellas and you get too hot...that's right, hike up your shirt.

Now that you have been trained, I encourage all of you to take this tip from Dalian and give it a try!

Visit our website to see some new pictures!
web.me.com/fendog


2 comments:

Joe Tubolino said...

too funny! what an awesome experience for your family. thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hello all... Thank you so much for my Sunday morning funny!!! I love it. I can't imagine that happening here in the US. With all our heat we could see some interesting bellies.